Paralegals and legal assistants often spend a large part of their time searching, printing and collaborating numerous documents related to a case. These are often required by other associates, clients and partners which can prove costly in terms of faxing and postage. Solicitors and their cases are very time driven and these tasks often consume a large chunk of time.
The e-Bible is a document management system that has been specifically created for solicitors who are involved in the commercial and criminal law sector. The Pearl Scan e-Bible has been designed to eliminate the issues mentioned above while offering an easy to use electronic document management system. The system keeps all of your digital documents structured and indexed together using customisable and easy to follow titles and descriptions so you can locate any document within seconds!
E-bible improves the day to day running of the office and handles your document management much more efficiently while also strengthening the opportunity for firms to market their corporate identity and increase client portfolio.
How does the eBible work?
We will scan all of your case-related documents using the latest edition scanning software and convert them into electronic format for ease of use. The documents are then made fully text searchable for instant access of information and can even be stored onto a single disk with multiple copies available upon request.
The eBibles are then designed and created customised for each client in line with their corporate colours, logos and branding while providing web and email access for key contacts. This, in return, offers a more professional approach to the clients.
Further E-Bible features:
- Electronic date stamping
- Video capabilities
- Contacts information folder
- Web links to relevant information
What eBible can store
- Prosecution case summaries
- Witness statements & interviews
- Case Exhibits
- Mobile phone billing data
- Court documents
- And any other legal file or document.
- Instant access - documents can be accessed quickly through an easy to use menu or by using a keyword search.
- Powerful search capabilities- using fully text searchable documents, offers quick access and is useful for document cross referencing.
- Increased production - digital file storage offers reduced research time and compilation of documents
- Reduced need for storage space - documents are only printed when required and documents previously stored in hard copy can be destroyed once digitised
- Shared access - eBible can be shared between partners and associates saving on time and communication
- Environmentally friendly - Save on unnecessary printing, postage and delivery of paper documents
- Remote access - From a laptop or PC while in, or away from the office.